This article provides tips to help users resolve login issues with the MVP Online Studio, previously referred to as MVP App.
Click here for an Article on Login Issues with the MVP School.
Table of contents:
- MVP Online Studio | App Login Issues
MVP Online Studio | App Login Issues
MVP Online Studio is hosting My Vinyasa Practice's online yoga and meditation classes.
You can find the Online Studio at https://www.tvmyvinyasapractice.com/ or through the MVP App in the App & Google Play Store.
Click here for General Info on MVP Online Studio.
|Caveat: Please note that MVP Online Studio (previously known as the MVP App) is a different platform than and not connected to MVP School. If you purchased a training or course with My Vinyasa Practice, you will have to register separately to enjoy the MVP Online Studio's benefits.|
Creating an Account
- To create an account for the MVP Online Studio, kindly navigate to https://www.tvmyvinyasapractice.com/.
- Create a user profile, including your name and email address:
- Pay through GPay or credit/debit card for your live stream subscription:
Accessing the MVP Online Studio
You can log into your MVP Online Studio account through the website or the MVP App, available in the App & Google Play Store. Once logged in, you will find a plethora of yoga and meditation classes, sorted into categories by style.
MVP Online Studio on a Computer Browser:
MVP Online Studio on the App:
Resetting your Password
- To reset your password, navigate to the login page and select "Forgot Password".
- Enter your registered email address and click "Receive Instructions":
- Navigate to the Email "Password Reset Instructions", click the link, and follow the instructions to reset your password:
- You will be prompted to create a new password.
- Upon successfully resetting your password, you are automatically logged into your account.
Users may contact MVP's Support for further assistance via the YogiBot widget in the bottom right corner.