As you may have noticed, we are currently experiencing a technical hiccup in LearnWorlds. This article aims to inform you about the temporary issue affecting the courses and explain the temporary inconveniences you might be encountering. Our team is dedicated to resolving this as swiftly as possible to ensure a seamless learning experience.
Peer Support will update this Help Center article as soon as the issue is resolved.
Table of contents:
Understanding the Current Technical Issue
Visual Errors in Course Loading
Troubleshooting Steps to Follow
- Log out of your MVP School account.
- Clear the browser's data. To clear the cache, simply press: Ctrl + F5 for Windows or cmd + shift + r for Mac.
- Make sure you have installed the latest browser version.
- Restart your router & device.
- Try from a different browser or device.
- Try from an incognito window. If it works from the incognito window, then it means that a browser add on/extension is causing the issue.
Users may contact MVP's Support for further assistance via the YogiBot widget in the bottom right corner.